Pay per click (PPC), also called cost per click, is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.
Tirmizee Technologies is a graphic design company, logo design, corporate identity, brochure design company that employs state of the art graphic and web designers and assists businesses by providing creative and effective graphic design and identity building marketing systems. The company provides its clients the highest quality graphic design and cutting edge corporate identity solutions available.
With search engines, advertisers typically bid on tkeyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC "display" advertisements, also known as "banner" ads, are shown on web sites or search engine results with related content that have agreed to show ads.
What Is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
PPC is an online advertising model in which advertisers can display ads for their goods or services when users or people searching for things online and enter relevant queries into search engines. Advertisers are only charged when a user actually clicks on their ad, hence the name “pay-per-click.” Due to the nature of keywords and the role they play in paid search, pay-per-click advertising can also be referred to as keyword advertising.
How Does Pay-Per-Click Advertising Work?
In order for ads to appear alongside the results on a search engine (commonly referred to as a Search Engine Results Page, or SERP), advertisers cannot simply pay more to ensure that their ads appear more prominently than their competitor’s ads. Instead, ads are subject the what is known as the Ad Auction, an entirely automated process that Google and other major search engines use to determine the relevance and validity of advertisements that appear on their SERPs.
Ultimately, pay-per-click marketing is good for everyone:
- It’s good for searchers – Research indicates that searchers click on paid search ads more often than any other form of digital advertising. This means that people really don’t mind being advertised to, provided that the products and services advertised actually fit the searcher’s needs. And because we use search engines when we’re looking for products and services, the results, including the ads, are generally highly relevant to what we’re looking for. Plus, Google has developed an excellent formula for ensuring that PPC ads meet the user’s needs.
- It’s good for advertisers - Advertisers are offered a unique means of putting their message in front of an audience who is actively and specifically seeking out their product. Because searchers reveal their intent through their search query, advertisers are able to measure the quality of traffic that results from search engine clicks.
- It’s good for search engines – PPC enables search engines to cater to searchers and advertisers simultaneously. The searchers comprise their user-base, while the advertisers provide them with their revenue stream. The engines want to provide relevant results, first and foremost, while offering a highly targeted, revenue-driving advertising channel.
- Attached to each project is resource staff, as needed, to accomplish the project goals. Common skill sets consist of trainers, copywriters, marketing, PPC/SEM, analytics pros, social media practitioners and strategy consultants. Based upon the changing needs of the project, all roles are available to support your projects.
- Our PPC services are focused on search, display and mobile network advertising as offered by Google, Bing and others, i.e, social networks. Our pay-per-click management services also integrate powerful paid search tools to maximize efficiency and ROI.
- As part of each PPC advertisement management service program, we perform a great number of tasks, including:
- Define campaign strategies: After the account has been established, we’ll define campaign(s) and ad group(s) set up.
- Advanced keyword research and selection: Whether you have an existing pay-per-click Internet advertising campaign or not, we perform keyword research as a best practice to ensure the campaigns are employing the appropriate keywords.
- Creative development: Our pay-per-click management includes custom, compelling, effective and creative writing when developing the ad text (titles and descriptions). Using our best practices, we will create text ads in order to attract the searchers attention with compelling content that highlights unique selling points or special offers. Our ads take users to relevant landing pages to help maximize click-through and conversion rates.
- Identify landing pages that convert: We identify the best existing destination or recommend improvements to facilitate site-level conversion.
- Implement campaign conversion tracking: We will work with your staff in generating codes to aid in tracking conversions from your pay-per-click marketing campaign.
- Advertisement submission: We will upload and submit the keywords and associated creative for approval by the search engines' sponsored search programs.
- PPC account settings: We will establish and monitor the numerous account settings such as daily max spend, match type, countries and more, to maximize business goals.
- PPC bid management and ROI tracking: We will monitor and adjust the cost-per-click (CPC) bid for bid positions that yield the best return on client for each ad group or keyword in your campaign(s) to conform to your defined business objectives. Your CPC bid refers to the amount you pay for a click on your ad when the ad appears on the search network or partner sites.
- Our PPCToolSet will be implemented to optimize CPA's for your keywords. This is cutting-edge technology that adapts to the competition, bids, and return on each keyword 48 times each day. Imagine lowering your cost per action on your PPC budget by half or better - call us for details!
- PPC monthly analysis: We perform a month-end analysis of campaign performance, including individual keyword costs, conversions and performance trends. We develop a written document and then hold a conference call to discuss previous month activities and next steps.
- Campaign Assessment and Recommendations: We will suggest and implement ad campaign improvement, including changes to ad copy (title/description), keyword list modifications to improve Quality Score and bid adjustments.
- Creative testing and optimization: We will perform periodic testing of new ad creative (titles and descriptions), and revised call to actions.
- SEO ranking report: We will provide a monthly review and analysis of search engine optimization ranking report to determine where the site is ranked organically for keywords used in PPC accounts.research, sector/thematic research, asset and wealth management support, private equity support.
If you are thinking about a new web site or updating your current site I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to get in contact and we can discuss what I can do for you.